Friday, 25 December 2009

Research Project – Initial ideas and interests

Do you already have some ideas about what you would like to research? If so, make some notes about these before moving on to the specific prompts below…… (which might also prompt some other ideas)…….

= I'm not quite sure what am I going to research, still thinking about it. But I'm quite interest in Dadaism, Cubism or Futurism

Which areas of Creative Practices particularly interest you (these may include areas outside of your immediate subject specialism)?

= I quite interested in photography because we take photo almost everyday but we never know how it's work. Also I think if I know more skill I would take a better picture and useful for my graphic's work as well.

Which aspects of the reading and lectures from the module have you found to be particularly interesting? Why is this?

= I quite interested in article called All together now and The Artist in the market place, because when I read. All together now I know how the technology developed and how important it is to human life. Also the artist's article quite interest me because the artist talk about her work and how she felt about her work and how she got there to do her job. So I think it's interesting to know other people feeling.

Are there any specific issues that you feel strongly about? (Art, Design & Media related or not?)

= I think Art, Design & Media related because every pathway need some bit of everything. So I think it's related.

Which exhibitions/events/screenings have you been to see since beginning the programme? Are there any specific aspects of these that have particularly interested you?

= I went to see Banksy and his work are very interest me because the way he done it and his ideas are different from other artist. Also some of his work make you think what's in there, what is it and what it's mean.

What do you know about contemporary employment practices in your chosen area of specialism?

= I think they do some magazine design, logo design or advertising design as well as business card and book cover. That's all I know.

Are you specifically interested in any aspect of commercial practices?

= Yes I do, I think it will be really good experience for me to learn how they make it and commercial is something to do with graphic as well.

What do you intend to do at the end of the Foundation Degree? Do you know how you are going to go about this?

= I like to continue my third year at UWE then I might go back to my country and get a job or I might stay here a bit longer and try to get a job in the UK for more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment